This Life Theory Gave Me Exponential Growth ⬇️

I’m not racing against
anyone else in this world.
I’m racing against the person,
who I used to be.
I’m racing with myself.
I’m racing against my past and verifying that I’m not standing at the
same place as yesterday.
I’m racing against time, that will one day transform me back to ashes.
I’m racing to learn what i don’t know,
that uncertainty fuels my curiosity.
I’m one and I see this world as
a simulation designed to test my capabilities.
I don’t know if I’m in reality or not,
but I’m here for a purpose.
A purpose that makes me driven,
to achieve something that I don’t know yet.
Follow me @AdityaGaurav for more.
Like and Share with friends.

Written and Owned by Aditya Gaurav.

#psychology #race #life #myself #me #I #one #world #simulation #purpose #drive #curiosity #fuel #uncertainty #simulation #time #space #earth #future #theory #science #grow

Photo by: https://unsplash.com/photo...
Aditya Gaurav
26 days ago
Life lessons that make you grow 7X faster than others. (Click to read more.)

Speak less and precise, listen more.
Think twice before speaking.
Arrange priorities for major impact.
Knowing your strengths and weaknesses and accepting them honestly, while working 1% every day to improve your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses.
Knowing when to take a stand and when to stay silent.
Buy assets before liabilities.
Make foundations before building a castle.
Make friends everywhere and learn.
Negotiate to find a common ground to create win-win situation for every deal and decision.
Knowing time is a currency that can't be earned if loosed.
Never be proud of something you own or have.
Never underestimate anyone based on age, gender, Intel of background or anything.
Know whom to share with and how much.
Believe in few seeds that become huge plants rather than hundred seeds that're short lived.
Observe > Show off. Stay present.
Begin the next task to achieve the bifurcated sub-goal of the end goal, don't begin the task with the aim to reach end goal directly. Take steps, they are made for a reason to make you stronger and ready for the long run.
Take roads that are less taken, if you are ready to bear the risk.
Follow me @adityagaurav for more.
Like and Share with your Friends.
Aditya Gaurav
3 months ago
5th Day of Development.
Aditya Gaurav
25 days ago
Qualities of an entrepreneur ⬇️

Obsessive.
Crazy.
Poor and Rich at the same time.
Intuitive.
Delusional.
Persistent.
Workaholic.
Solitude.
Unconventional.
Ambitious.
Ruthless.
Skeptical.
Fearless.
Best customer support assistant.
Follow me @adityagaurav for more.
Like and Share with your Friends.

#entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #founder #cofounder #creator #owner #business #businessowner #company #startup #fundraising #capital
Peter Kordabadi
2 months ago
Fire Factory Australia Now Offers 2HR Fire Rated Fire Alarm Cable

Fire Factory Australia, a leading provider of high-quality fire protection equipment wholesale, is proud to announce the addition of their new 2HR Fire Rated Fire Alarm Cable to their comprehensive range of fire protection products. This cutting-edge cable is designed to enhance the safety and reliability of fire alarm systems, ensuring uninterrupted performance even in the most extreme conditions.

The 2HR Fire Rated Fire Alarm Cable is engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1850°F (1010°C) for a duration of two hours, making it an essential component for buildings where fire safety is paramount. This cable meets and exceeds the stringent standards set by regulatory bodies, ensuring compliance and peace of mind for building owners, contractors, and safety professionals.

“We are excited to introduce our 2HR Fire Rated Fire Alarm Cable to the market,” said a spokesperson. “Our mission has always been to provide top-notch fire safety products, and this new cable is a testament to our commitment to innovation and excellence. It offers unmatched durability and reliability, ensuring that fire alarm systems remain operational during critical moments when they are needed the most.”

The company’s 2HR Fire Rated Fire Alarm Cable is designed with advanced fire-resistant materials, making it suitable for a wide range of applications, including commercial buildings and residential complexes. Its robust construction ensures optimal performance in harsh environments, providing a dependable solution for fire alarm systems.

In addition to the new product, Fire Factory Australia continues to offer an extensive selection of fire extinguisher wholesale, emergency & exit lights, fire hose reels, and PSA smoke alarm wholesale each designed to meet specific fire safety needs.

“We are committed to providing excellent customer service and support, and we work closely with our customers to understand their specific fire protection needs. Our team of experts is always available to assist with product selection, installation, and maintenance to ensure that our customers receive the best possible solutions for their fire protection requirements,” the spokesperson said.

Customers can explore the range of products offered by the fire extinguisher suppliers near me by visiting the company’s official website.

About Company:

Fire Factory Australia is one of the leading suppliers of high quality fire safety equipment including fire extinguishers, fire cables, smoke alarm, and more. Visit [a]https%3A%2F%2Fwww.firefactory.com.au%2F[...

Contact Name: Peter Kordabadi

Address: 24 Picken Street,Silverwater,Sydney,New South Wales, Australia, 2128

Phone: +61 2 9756 0087

###
Aditya Gaurav
10 months ago
At COGNAC Metaverse, we believe that the future of the internet is a place where people can live, work, and play in virtual worlds that are as realistic as the real world. We are building that future today with COGNAC Metaverse, a photo-realistic metaverse where users can interact with each other using real-life avatars, explore realistic environments, and participate in a variety of activities.

From attending virtual events and concerts to playing games with friends and family, there are endless possibilities for what you can do in COGNAC Metaverse. And as the metaverse continues to evolve, we expect to see even more exciting and immersive experiences emerge.

But COGNAC Metaverse is more than just a place to play games and socialize. We believe that it has the potential to revolutionize the way we work, learn, and interact with each other. In COGNAC Metaverse, people can connect with others from all over the world without having to travel. They can learn about different cultures and perspectives, and collaborate on projects in a way that would not be possible in the real world.

We are also excited about the potential of COGNAC Metaverse to create new economic opportunities. In the metaverse, people can buy and sell goods and services, and even create their own businesses. This could lead to a more distributed and equitable economy, where everyone has the opportunity to participate and contribute.

We are still in the early stages of developing COGNAC Metaverse, but we are confident that it has the potential to change the world for the better. We invite you to join us on this journey and help us build the future of the metaverse.

If you are interested in learning more about COGNAC Metaverse, please visit our website or join our social media channels. We would love to hear from you!

#[347] #[603] #[9] #[604] #[605] #[606] #[607] #[320] #[608] #[609] #[610] #[611] #[612]

[a]https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cognac.fun%2Fintroduci...
Tim Fischer
11 months ago
tangible engineering showcases ultra-fast 8k large-format resin 3D printer Solidator at Formnext 2023 | #[407] 8K Resin 3D Printer # tangible engineering # 3D printer # 3D printing # Formnext 2023 # industry # industry technology # technology # 3D technology # 3D industry # 3D printer solidator # automotive industry # dentistry # additive manufacturing # engineering # 8K resin3D printer